CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vacation ..........right???

Vacation??yhehei....This is really it!!!!This is what we are waiting for,but what is the real meaning of it.To you???
Christmas vacation,the very happiest and meaningful ever.I said it because there are beautiful things happened.Memorabl and unforgetable one..........

By the way...I spent my christmas together with my family ,to help them in doing household chores.It was the only time that I helped them because when there is class I can,t do my responsibilities.Coz I have no time to do it because I need to go over my lessons.

And on christmas day,we celebrated it very special occasion.We have a happy family bonding and we enjoy our selves.And on jan.o1 I and my cousins went to the beach.When we we're there many things happened.And that is unforgetable moments.
My fellow students....VACATION is over.........back to school again.

2 comments:

kresta said...

...go over my lessons????,,,.....kzjay knu???......Owz!!!!jk ma2ti???

~ FAe IRma ~ said...

GieeehzzzZ!

hEy! nice blog!

I really enjoyed reading your posts friend....

keep it up!

God Bless You!