CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL BREAK

Having a vacation is one way to refresh our minds us a students. We called that High school break for us, as a high school students. And for the College they called Semestral break.

When I experience this, I was thingking of my mama and my brother now their sacrificing in going to the our farm everyday. After going to the farm when my mama was on the house, instead to rest she was the one cooking for our food because I do not know how to cook for our meal.

Now, I am promising to myself that I will do everything just to change my bad attitudes to a better one because sometimes I answering them. And sometimes I am not helping them in house working. They always scold me because of being too lazy, and I'll just work if they told me to do so.

So now I've thought its better to become industrious and helpful, so that my mother and sister will do the works easier with my help in doing chores.

I will try my best and I will study harder to fullfill my goals in life. So that I will be the one to help them. I'll force my self to be more industrious. So in that case I will be the one to do all the works even if they are not telling me what to work on.

0 comments: