CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

POST#5

HayYttzZ . . . new learnings again? ? In every topics that we could discussed for everyday in school. . Here, we can get a lesson or learned something. . am I right? ? learnings . . . For the first sem of our school year or if there something that you have learned. What those things? May I know that? well, well, well, , , , are you asking me about learnings? ? uHhuh,, hmmm? ? ahkei . . By the way what is learnings? Learnings! ! is one way of being successful one. . How about exam . . ? is the way to determine if the students have learned something in the class or lesson. Now, we have already began reviewing our notes, so that when exam's will come we are always ready in answering questions in the class.

Many student cannot concentrate with their study because of technology. Now many of us are having cellphones even if the teacher are discussing the lesson's, student are hiding their cellphones only to text with their loveones or to other. Instead of listening and studying their lesson very well, they are doing something like texting. So, if exams will come they will get low score in the test. uHhmm . . . I think I am the one of them because now and then I am lazy to review my lesson's everyday and sometimes I am not serious on my study.

HaAyy! ! ! student nga naman talaga . . . Even if some students are not listening they can make solution to get high score in the test, by copying with their seatmates and opening their notes in the way of hiding it. For me, I addressed this challenges by also copying to my seatmates but sometimes only if I'm not sure on my answers. Because, even if I'm lazy to review my lesson, I was giving all my effort to do it. I was thingking that if I get low score, because of not reviewing I'm shy with that.

Moving on I will become industrious in reviewing my lesson so that I will not copied anymore to others because it's not good to have a high grades if it is not came from your own effort and mind. And I also try my best to faced all of this.

3 comments:

jermaine said...

thanks for the comment friend.....study hard.....i know you can make it..........keep it up.......take care always....

Jacqueline Reclusado said...

.<.,.woW ang lAki....



,.,.kiP uP thE guD wOrk/.,,,

precy said...

...nagpadiwakal met deta text ta blog mo,,,,


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NAGCHAKA.............

,,,,,,,,,HEHEHEHEHEHE............