CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Being A Creative Person

Post#2

1. What are the new learnings/discoveries that I have learned?
The new learnings/discoveries that I have learned outside the ICT IV is on how to be more creative by making my projects presentable one.

2.What are the problems/challenges that I have learned?
The problems/challenges that I have encountered is that, I don't have enough money to buy any materials that i need in making my projects. Because sometimes I did not tell this to my parents.

3. How did I addressed these challenges?
I addressed these challenges by sacrificing my money for recess and I keep on saving it to make my project a presentable one. I can do a lot of sacrifices just to have the best project that I can do.

4. Moving on I will......
I will learned on how to save money for my future projects, so that I don't have to sacrifice my food especially my health. And to have money to buy any materials that I need in making my projects and others.

3 comments:

precy said...

...lakihan mo...han met mbaza..

nkapsot amin matak...

jejeje......

kresta said...

ury xak d q py mbasa....ngchaka ta lay out moh.......d nk lng 2l2laden ng cute...

Jacqueline Reclusado said...

,,.,.jaK mEt mbza...


,,,stUdy hArd,.




,.,comMent ka met ah nu Kayat mu...,,,,