CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

LANIE MY FIRST BLOG

Post#1

1.What are the new learning/discoveries that I have learned?
The new learning/discoveries that I have learned since the first of ICT IV, was on how to create or made my own e-mail address. And how to operate the internet.

2.What are the problems/challenges that I have learned?
The problems/challenges that I have encountered was the time that I made my e-mail add. Because this was my first time to did this. And I did not yet experience how to made a friendster or etc. I have encountered also the different process.

3.How did I address these challenges?
I address these challenges for the help of my groupmate. They taught how to operate, to open the internet, to create the yahoo e-mail, and what I could I answered to the questioned was there, before. They taught also how to add the e-mail of others in my e-mail add.

4.Moving on I will......
I will pay attention to our teacher when they discussing our lesson, so that I will know what to do when we have an activity work and I will learn better on how to operate the computer.

3 comments:

precy said...

...sosyal..

kip up....!

jHei-Em said...

xalan......keep it up!!!!

marites said...

,,,,,wel...wel,,,,,,,, wel

ur blog is so simple....

,,,,,,,pang x-mas ang dtng ah,,

,,,kip up ur gud work