CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Exams

Post#3

We are already finished our first periodical test that was happened last August 19 and 23. It suppose to be at August 19 and 20 because of the typhoon Karen our exam was postponed. And the new learnings that I have learned before and after the Periodical Test and the NCAE are that, on how to answer the question quickly because the limit of the time that are given to us is only a few minutes. As a student I must review my lessons everynight so that when our teacher give us a surprise test I can relax my mind and I will always ready for any test at any time.

And the only challenge that I have encountered during our Periodical Test is that, some questions are difficult and hard to answered. Because sometimes I'm not listening to our teacher when they are discussing.

Then I address this challenges by staying on my own chair during our class disccussion and listening to our teacher while they are discussing. And I also review my lessons everynight.

Moving on I will.... I think when our teacher are discuusing the lessons in our class. I will listen to them not chating with my seatmate so that I can also understand more our lessons. Then when our exam will comes again I will get higher score than our past exams.

10 comments:

gemma leene tabios said...

always remember that "There is time for everything"...study harder...you're one of the best so keep it up...:-)

ben jovi said...

hahahaha...just continue your good start..good day..tc

GRACIE^ said...

hi..
you had a good start..

keep it up..


in order to get high scores..
we must listen to our teacher so that we can understand the lesson..

we have the same attitude., because, sometimes, i am not listening to our teacher.. I'm chatting with my seatmate..

so, in this second grading period.. WE will both change that attitude, "not listening to the teacher while discussing", hehehe..

Instead, we must listen.. in order to understand the lesson and get high in the tests..


take care..

keep up the ggod work..

eRiC CaNtiLa...... said...

recapture what has been lost in our lives to keep our courage and move forward from our ruts and challenges in our life’s journey. There is no limit to types of inspiration, knowledge, or wisdom that could come through such a channel as one’s mind. As the great proverb and inspirational quote by the Dalai Lama said, “We don’t need more money, we don’t need greater success of fame, we don’t need the perfect body or even the perfect mate. Right now, at this very moment, we have a mind, which is all basic equipment we need to achieve complete happiness.”
eric

zickey said...

yah,,

u muz avoid chaTing wid ur seatm8..

nd alzo avoid "cheating"..

but i dnt think n kya moNg mgcheat...

nweiz...

kip it uP..

john paul said...

i like your color of your layout!!!your post is so good keep it up

maryclaire said...

hi lanie,,,,,,,

nice blog......

nweiz,,

can i ask u sumthin?

kla2 m b c john2?

tnx

janice said...

Hello, I really enjoyed reading your posts and your blog is cute..KEep up the good work...

jHei-Em said...

zme pla tau layout bhez.....jejeje...gnda uhh....

♀♥♪dIAnOIDz♪♥♀ said...

hi!!! continue your good work!!!
study,study and study...hahaha
success!!!
;)